Availability: In Stock
Usually ships: within 1 business day
|Product Description: |
1000ft roll of 1/2″ PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier for use in radiant heating systems. This product meets/exceeds ASTM F876/877, CSA B137.5, DIN 4726 standards and backed by a 25 year manufacturer warranty. Certified for use in radiant floor heating applications. UPC listed by IAPMO. PPI pressure rated at: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F Weight: 62.0 lbs Box dimensions: 32″ x 32″ x 10″
1/2″ PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier can be used for the following radiant heating applications:
1. Structural Concrete Slabs (Rebar or wire mesh reinforced, 4-6″ thick). Slab-On-Grade Systems (garages, warehouses), Slab-Below-Grade Systems (basements). 1/2″ PEX Tubing is secured on top of the reinforcement with wire ties, zip ties or clips.
2. Non-Structural Concrete Slabs (Non-reinforced, 1.25″-2″ thick). Gypsum or other thermal mass systems over subfloor. 1/2″ PEX Tubing is secured to the subfloor (i.e. plywood) with plastic clips, pipe clamps or other approved fastening method.
3. Below-Subfloor (Staple-up) and Above-Subfloor (“Sandwich”) Systems with and without aluminum heat transfer plates.
4. Sleeper-type systems (above subfloor) with and without heat transfer plates.
5. Engineered Subfloors and Modular Board Systems. 1/2″ PEX Tubing is secured by into grooved channels of the plywood or foam board subfloor panels.
6. Copper tube finned baseboard radiators.
Profiling the bottom of the trench in accordance with the outer contours of the bottom of the pipe is as follows. At the bottom of the trench axis precisely planned pipeline and on it every 2 – 3 m hammered pegs, top that with vizirok set at design elevations. Above the wooden pegs set pattern, the bottom of which is the outline of the outer contours of the pipe should be laid. According to this pattern operates profiling bottom of the trench, which use specially curved shovel.
- Benefits of using Brass pipe nipples
- Choosing gas space heater for your workshop
- Install safe and durable Pex fittings
- Pexuniverse.Com announce a lot of new models of sump pump for basement
- How to make pipe nipples installation for brass or black pipes
- Brazed plate heat exchangers
- How to choose Infrared heaters
- Floor heating cables a perfect investment
- Perfect Solution to Complicated Tasks
- Radiant heat floor more efficiently with the insulation
- Quality of booster pumps
- Secrets of the installation of pumps
- The pumps of the new generation.
- How addition of different filters to air cleaners can make a difference to your room
- High profile plumbing supplies manufacturer
- Desiccant Systems
- How to choose a right jet pump
- Solar well pumps for energy savings
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers and its diverse applications
- Indirectly Fired Stiebel Eltron Water Heater – Most Reliable Solution to Hot Water System
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010