Bimetal radiators sectional successfully combine the best properties of aluminum sectional and tubular steel radiators:
- resistance (can withstand pressure up to 20-40 atmospheres)
- durability (service life – up to 20 years)
- high level of heat transfer in combination with modern design
The main advantages of bimetallic radiators are increased corrosion resistance and high working pressure. Increased corrosion resistance is achieved through the use of steel as a result of contact with the coolant steel, not aluminum. Also, the use of steel in the vertical radiator reservoir can increase the operating pressure. Of course, it is necessary to understand that the real pressure in the system rarely exceeds 12 – 15 atmospheres, however bimetal radiators are more resistant to water hammer, which creates additional reliability.
Small diameter channels (aluminum radiators so difficult to obtain) reduces to 2-3 times the amount of coolant. Kickspace heaters so more quickly respond to the Honeywell thermostat and provides a comfortable mode of heating. To seal the joints between the sections of the radiators used pads.
Plumbers Institute conducts studies of Kickspace heaters since 1995 During this time, experts have seen in the high consumer properties of heaters and their longevity. We can say that the higher cost of baseboard heaters (15-20% more expensive than aluminum) are completely paid off more reliable. And if a city apartment 100m ² you will have to shell out the extra $ 100-300, it is quite a small fee for a feeling of complete confidence in the reliability of your hydronic kickspace heaters.
- high heat (170 to 190 watts for center distance 500 mm)
- high pressure (20 atm)
- elegant design
- resistance to the chemical composition of the coolant
- small amount of coolant
- high price (15-20% more expensive than other heaters)
- smaller than that of Kickspace heaters square cross-section tubes