These provisions relate to the pipeline with Dy = 300 mm.
When testing a plumbing pipeline diameters other norms of pressure drop in them are determined by multiplying the numbers in the table, the correction factor calculated by the formula
k = 300 / Dy
16. Pneumatic test plumbing pipeline strength is not permitted in the existing industrial enterprises, as well as on the racks and in ducts, where stacked plumbing
pipeline, are in operation.
17. plumbing pipeline after testing should be rinsed with water, or purged, if so specified in the project.
18. Flush plumbing pipeline should be carried out fairly rapidly, providing the speed of water in the plumbing pipeline 1-1,5 m / sec, until the pure water from the outlet pipe
or drain pipe device. After washing, the pipeline must be emptied.
19. Venting plumbing pipeline to produce a pressure equal to the worker, but not more than 40 atm, avoiding pressure drop at the end of the pipeline at least 3 atm. Purge time
should be at least 10 minutes.
When isolation devices and plumbing pipeline.
Apparatus and plumbing pipeline both in terms of safety (to avoid burns) and to avoid heat loss must have thermal insulation.
1. Isolation units and plumbing pipeline to produce after the test and remove all the defects. Insulation should be fire resistant, should not be subject to decay, and must not
contain sulfur compounds or compounds that produce acid.
2. Thickness of insulation devices to take according to the specifications of the equipment.
3. Limit the thickness of insulation for plumbing pipeline to take the following:
with Dy and 100 mm and = 1,23 x Dy + 28 mm
with Dy from 100 to 250 mm a = 0,2 x Dy + 130 mm
4. To avoid errors when working and maintain pex plumbing pipeline Boiler inspection rules provides for mandatory paint plumbing pipeline.
5. After mounting and isolation hardware and plumbing pipeline painted with oil paint, and plumbing pipeline in gay colors depending on the environment and purpose.