Chemical industry in the second half of XX century has mastered the production of tens of polymers, but the massive use, including the production of pipes, found 7.5 the main ones.
Absolute leaders are polietiler (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The specified polymers are a group of thermoplastics. They are able to move when heated in a plastic-viscous state, and cooling – calcify.
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships: within 1 business day
1000ft roll of 3/8″ PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier for use in radiant heating systems. This product meets/exceeds ASTM F876/877, CSA B137.5, DIN 4726 standards and backed by a 25 year manufacturer warranty. Certified for use in radiant floor heating applications. UPC listed by IAPMO. PPI pressure rated at: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F Weight: 50.0 lbs Box dimensions: 30″ x 30″ x 10″
3/8″ PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier can be used for the following radiant heating applications:
To polymers are: polyethylene, cross-linked polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene, polyvinyl chloride, etc. Compared with metallic PEX AL PEX pipes polymer have significantly lower hydraulic resistance, which corresponds to a higher bandwidth (20-30%) for the same developed pressure pump.1. Non-Structural Concrete Slabs (Non-reinforced, 1.25″-2″ thick). Gypsum or other thermal mass systems over subfloor. 3/8″ PEX Tubing is secured to the subloor (i.e. plywood) with plastic clips, pipe clamps or other approved fastening method.
2. Below-Subfloor (Staple-up) and Above-Subfloor (“Sandwich”) Systems with and without aluminum heat transfer plates.
3. Sleeper-type systems (above subfloor) with and without heat transfer plates.
4. Engineered Subfloors and Modular Board Systems. 3/8″ PEX Tubing is secured by into grooved channels of the plywood or foam board subfloor panels.
Everhot Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing can be installed using either Crimp type connection system (Crimp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Copper Crimp Rings) or Clamp/Cinch type connection system (Clamp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Stainless Steel Clamps). Also compatible with Push-Fit connection system (such as SharkBite), Viega Press type system and Compression type PEX fittings.
This product is a replacement for Zurn QHR2PC1000X.
PEX Tubing colors and packaging may vary by manufacturer.
- Choosing gas space heater for your workshop
- Install safe and durable Pex fittings
- Pexuniverse.Com announce a lot of new models of sump pump for basement
- How to make pipe nipples installation for brass or black pipes
- Brazed plate heat exchangers
- How to choose Infrared heaters
- Floor heating cables a perfect investment
- Perfect Solution to Complicated Tasks
- Radiant heat floor more efficiently with the insulation
- Quality of booster pumps
- Secrets of the installation of pumps
- The pumps of the new generation.
- How addition of different filters to air cleaners can make a difference to your room
- High profile plumbing supplies manufacturer
- Desiccant Systems
- How to choose a right jet pump
- Solar well pumps for energy savings
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers and its diverse applications
- Indirectly Fired Stiebel Eltron Water Heater – Most Reliable Solution to Hot Water System
- Amtrol Indirect water heater Offering High Reliability at Easy Affordability
- May 2013
- March 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010