The main thing that often prevents us from enjoying the villa quiet and fresh air in the late autumn and winter – lack of proper heating. And directly in the summer season the temperature may not be high enough to feel in the holiday home warm and comfortable.
Installation of an additional source of heat – the best way out of this situation.
Among the most popular types of heating equipment for villas and country houses – infrared heaters.
Infrared heaters have to give a number of advantages over other types of heaters. Among them:
- infrared heaters use less heat for the same heat transfer compared to other types of heaters;
- especially noticeable and pleasant in the damp and cloudy weather, when the lack of sun is felt most acutely;
- function is most valuable when you install just in places where people do not live permanently. Therefore, in the country, you can immediately on arrival to create a comfortable environment, bringing the temperature inside to a comfortable size;
- infrared heater does not have a fan, it runs completely silently, that the holiday of heating equipment is a huge advantage. Indeed, in contrast to the city’s apartments, the silence broken only by giving the birds singing and the sound of wind, so in this quiet background noise is particularly noticeable;
- possibility of local heating. In contrast to other types of heaters, infrared has the property as a local space heating. In different parts of the room, you can create a multi temperature due to the fact that the infrared heater will not only increase the temperature in the room, but by heating the surface may create zones with different micro climate.
Choosing an infrared heater, look for its power, because it affects the performance of the heater. In this case, as with any HVAC equipment, observed dependence on the power area of heated space.
Choosing a model infrared heater, look for the presence of the thermostat. This function will set the temperature in the room and keep it in one day. This allows the most economical use of the heater, reducing operating costs, for example, by reducing the intensity of the heat during the night.