PEX pipe – this tube with smooth inner surface with a spiral (fluted) outer surface. PEX pipe usually used for plumbing systems.
* PEX pipe produced a diameter up to 3600 mm.
* PEX pipe connected by Spigot connections made using electro-fusion welding. Production of tubing, flanges, connected by welding or the “butt”, is possible on request.
* The smooth inner surface of the wall ensures the achievement of the desired characteristics of the hydraulic flow.
* The inner surface is made in bright colors, which ensures ease of maintenance and inspection.
* PEX pipe have high ring stiffness: up to SN32 (125 kN/m2).
Due to the spiral (lined) external surface achieved excellent underground “anchoring”.
* Thanks to a specially designed outer surface, which provides the effect of the shock absorber, PEX pipe have absolute shock resistance.
* PEX pipe designed in such a way as to ensure maximum reliability in harsh environments such as elevated stream load, the influence of underground water, etc.
* Extension tube series PR under thermal pressure is negligible, so there is no need for adjusting and leveling mechanisms.
* PEX pipe have sufficient flexibility to withstand the severe loads encountered during seismic movement of the soil (earthquakes).
* PEX pipe produced up to 12 meters. On request can be made any fittings, in accordance with the specification.